Program operations Levels of Service within the Park Place CDD are directly related to the annual operating budget. Program services include:
- Landscape Maintenance Program
- Facility Maintenance Program
- Waterway Management Program
Throughout the fiscal year staff monitors the budget to maintain operational efficiency. During the annual budget process staff reviews items budgeted against what was actually spent, and recommends increases and/or decreases in service levels. The Board of Supervisors, with input from the public, reviews staff’s proposals and has the final decision regarding budget constraints that will determine the levels of service for the community. The budget process typically begins in the spring and concludes in the summer, after a public hearing to ensure resident participation has occurred. Board and/or staff actions are directly related to those restrictions placed within the annual operations and maintenance budget for each fiscal year.
Service levels are described as:
- Mandatory – This service is required either by regulatory permit or other specific government requirements.
- Essential – Those program services funded beneath the mandatory level and considered important to the residents.
- Discretionary – Those services funded and subject to routine sufficiency review, based on service commitment by the community and the cost of the service being provided.
|Community Appearance Program
|Waterway Management Program