Fiscal Year 2020: October 1, 2019 – September 30, 2020
Park Place Community Development District (CDD) is a local, special purpose government entities authorized by Chapter 190 of the Florida Statutes as amended, and created by ordinance of Hillsborough County as an alternative method of planning, acquiring, operating and maintaining community-wide improvements in planned communities. A CDD provides the “solution” to Florida’s need to provide valuable community infrastructure generated by growth, ultimately without overburdening other governments and their taxpaying residents. Community Development Districts represent a major advancement in Florida’s effort to manage its growth effectively and efficiently. This allows a community to establish higher construction standards, meanwhile providing a long-term solution to the operation and maintenance of the community’s facilities.
- Florida State Government
- Hillsborough County Government
- Park Place Community Development District
- Homeowner’s Association Information
Amenity Center/Recreational Facilities Closed
The Park Place Community Development District Staff continues to monitor local, state and federal communications, guidelines, recommendations, and advisories regarding COVID-19.
In an effort to minimize the risk of contracting the virus and consistent with federal, state, and local guidelines, the District has made the decision to close all recreational facilities and suspend all recreational programs effective immediately and until further notice. The District will notify you of any change to operations on the District website and will continue to make decisions based on governmental recommendations, which may and have changed rapidly.
While we recognize the disruption is less than ideal, the health and safety of District residents, guests, and on-site staff is of utmost importance. Please continue to monitor the District’s website for further updates. Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we all work together in this unprecedented time.
Meritus Office Update
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties have issued a stay at home order. This means that our offices will be closed to the public during this period. We will still be providing services remotely so you can still reach us by phone or email, and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Please understand that this order will affect vendors and suppliers as well and certain services may either be delayed or unavailable. Meritus will do everything in our power to keep providing services to your community and we are here with you during this difficult time. We look forward to getting through this safe and healthy and wish you and your loved ones the best.
813-873-7300 Ext. 329
813-873-7300 Ext. 325
Park Place Community Development District (CDD) Parking Policy
All residents of the community and visitors are required to comply with the following regulations that are applicable to District owned facilities:
- No parking shall be permitted on the roadways and rights-of-ways within the District except in designated parking areas. Vehicles parked in any area where parking is not permitted shall be subject to towing at the expense of the vehicle’s owner.
- No District parking spaces shall be used for accumulating or storing building materials, trash, etc.
- Any vehicle that, in the discretion of the District Board of Supervisors, poses a safety hazard shall be prohibited from parking in the roadways and rights-of-ways. This includes, but is not limited:
- Vans with ladders, tools, etc. attached to the outside of the vehicle without being property secured and/or locked.
- Vehicles over 20 feet in length.
- Boats, RV’s or utility trailers.
- No parking shall be permitted in areas designated with yellow curbs or in handicapped parking spaces, unless authorized by permit.
THE RESTRICTIONS LISTED HEREIN ARE IN ADDITION TO, AND EXCLUSIVE OF, VARIOUS STATE LAWS AND/OR COUNTY ORDINANCES AND/OR HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION STANDARDS GOVERNING PARKING WITHIN THE COMMUNITY.