Fiscal Year 2021: October 1, 2020 – September 30, 2021
Park Place Community Development District (CDD) is a local, special purpose government entities authorized by Chapter 190 of the Florida Statutes as amended, and created by ordinance of Hillsborough County as an alternative method of planning, acquiring, operating and maintaining community-wide improvements in planned communities. A CDD provides the “solution” to Florida’s need to provide valuable community infrastructure generated by growth, ultimately without overburdening other governments and their taxpaying residents. Community Development Districts represent a major advancement in Florida’s effort to manage its growth effectively and efficiently. This allows a community to establish higher construction standards, meanwhile providing a long-term solution to the operation and maintenance of the community’s facilities.
- Florida State Government
- Hillsborough County Government
- Park Place Community Development District
- Homeowner’s Association Information
Open CDD Board Position
There is a open position on the CDD board. If you are interested in being on the CDD board, please send your resume to Brian Howell via his email address at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. on July 26, 2021. The CDD board of supervisors will be reviewing all applicant information at their meeting and may make a decision at the July 28, 2021 meeting that will be held at 11:00 a.m. at the Lake House.
Park Place Community Development District (CDD) Parking Policy
All residents of the community and visitors are required to comply with the following regulations that are applicable to District owned facilities:
- No parking shall be permitted on the roadways and rights-of-ways within the District except in designated parking areas. Vehicles parked in any area where parking is not permitted shall be subject to towing at the expense of the vehicle’s owner.
- No District parking spaces shall be used for accumulating or storing building materials, trash, etc.
- Any vehicle that, in the discretion of the District Board of Supervisors, poses a safety hazard shall be prohibited from parking in the roadways and rights-of-ways. This includes, but is not limited:
- Vans with ladders, tools, etc. attached to the outside of the vehicle without being property secured and/or locked.
- Vehicles over 20 feet in length.
- Boats, RV’s or utility trailers.
- No parking shall be permitted in areas designated with yellow curbs or in handicapped parking spaces, unless authorized by permit.
THE RESTRICTIONS LISTED HEREIN ARE IN ADDITION TO, AND EXCLUSIVE OF, VARIOUS STATE LAWS AND/OR COUNTY ORDINANCES AND/OR HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION STANDARDS GOVERNING PARKING WITHIN THE COMMUNITY.
Park Place Community Development District Disclosure
Please be advised that the Park Place Community Development District (the “District”), a local unit of special purpose government created under Florida law, has constructed and is responsible for the maintenance of certain improvements, infrastructure and facilities within the District. The District financed this construction through the sale of tax-exempt bonds, a form of public financing. As a result, and in accordance with applicable federal and state law, all District owned improvements, infrastructure and facilities are and shall remain open and accessible to the general public. Should you have any questions on this matter, non-resident user fees applicable to District recreational facilities, or any other general District issue, please feel free to contact the District Manager.